- All Xbox 360 repairs are $40.00.(Red light(s), Red dot, freezing, E74 Error, overheating, AV/HDMI/USB port replace or not reading disc)
- All Xbox One repairs are $50.00.(Freezing, overheating, E update errors, stuck on green logo screen, HDMI port replace, not reading disc or controller not staying sync)
- All controller repairs are $25.00.(Drifting stick)
- Cleaning dust out of a working console is $25.00.
- LEDs installed on your controller is $20.00.(I have Red, Orange, Yellow, White and Blue)
I am waiting for a new lamp to arrive from China. Once that comes in I can replace the burnt out bulb and lamp I broke. I will be providing repairs for the Xbox 360, Xbox 360 S or Slim, Xbox 360 E and dvd-rom(disc drive) repairs. I put the X Clamps back unless it was previously repaired doing the screws/washers method. Also I have a bunch of Used Consoles.
Xbox 360 Repairs: http://ebay.to/2hiKxuX
Xbox 360 S Slim Repairs: http://ebay.to/2hiKxuX
Xbox 360 E Repairs: http://ebay.to/2hiKxuX
Xbox 360 Dvd-rom(disc drive) Repairs: http://ebay.to/2hiKxuX
Xbox 360 Used Consoles: http://ebay.to/2hiKxuX
If you look on YouTube 90% of the videos show you them using a heatgun without using a bracket which can cause warping to the motherboard. Using a heatgun itself can cause more damage to the motherboard then it already has. Also 90% of the videos show you them using screws and washers the bolt mod method this too can cause more damage then it already has. The correct way to repair a PS3 or Xbox 360 is using a BGA Rework Station T870A to do a reflow on the GPU. Using NoCleanFlux and a PCB Bracket is a must. Then reuse the X Clamps after doing the reflow on the GPU. Looking at the prices all this adds up to a expensive price for the equipment needed to do a correct repair. That doesn't include the tools and thermal compound needed to do the repair. I have this equipment and I am going to be offering repairs again. Ship in repair service for Xbox 360s and PS3s. Xbox 360 Repair-$45.50 PS3 Repair-$55.50 Xbox 360 Disc Drive Replacement-$30-$40 price is different for each drive. Shipping is included in the repair price. All that is included in the repairs I clean out the dust that has built up over time and reflow the GPU using a Rework Station.
This is where I post Blogs check back here for Updates and Information. Thank You!